leiger wrote on 04 Feb 2010 07:48
The name might not be the best, but that can be improved.
A button is used instead of a module, because buttons can be used in-line.
[[button infobox text="my infobox link" class="link-popup" height="60%" width="60%" page="info:%%fullname%%" ]]
my infobox link
And when the link is clicked, the screen darkens and an information box appears exactly in the same way as when you click on my name: leiger. Notifications are also shown in the same way.
The content of the infobox is the content of the page in the 'page' parameter, which will support page variables like %%fullname%%.
- The text to show in the button. This attribute is required.
- If no class is given, then the button looks like the button in the Join module (for consistency)
- Height of the infobox in relation to the browser window. (50% = centred, with 25% of the page between the edge of the infobox and the edge of the browser window)
- Width of the infobox in relation to the browser window.
- The page to be shown in the infobox. This attribute is required.
Required: text, page
Optional: class, height, width
Start a new sub-thread
page revision: 2, last edited: 04 Feb 2010 07:50