pieterh wrote on 04 Jan 2010 14:49
This is a proposed design for the bug tracker:
- The front page uses the Hammer navigator for showing open bugs by "rating desc"
- On that same page, users can submit new bugs
- Discussion on bugs uses the basic per-page comment model of this forum
- Without sub-threads or sticky threads
- Users can rate bugs
- The workflow is handled with these tags on bug items:
- untagged means the bug is open and not yet handled by a developer
- _wip means the bug is "work in progress"
- _pushed means the developer pushed the bug fix live
- _closed means the reporter closed/rejected the bug
- Every bug has a test case
- In a specific category on the same site
- With a name based on the bug number
- Using multiple pages if needed to reproduce the bug
The person who makes a bug report is "the reporter" and is responsible for testing the final fix and closing the bug report.
Start a new sub-thread
page revision: 2, last edited: 04 Jan 2010 16:07